The most loving words in the English language
Or try our
© 2013-2017 Systemagic Productions
- Abiding, Abloom, Accommodating, Admirable, Admired, Adonic, Adorable, Adored, Adoring, Ae, Affectionate, Afflated, Afflating, Ageless, Agile, Alaudine, All heart, Alluring, Amative, Amatory, Amazing, Ambrosial, Ambrosian, Amoroso, Amorous, Ample, Angelic, Animalistic, Aphrodisiacal, Appetent, Apollonian, Appealing, Appetizing, Aquiver, Ardent, Aroused, Arousing, Arresting, Attracted, Attractive, Atypical, Assurgent, Auroral, Available, Avid.
- Back-arching, Beauteous, Beautiful, Becoming, Bedazzling, Beloved, Best, Best-loved, Bewitching, Beyond compare, Binding, Blossomed, Blossoming, Blooming, Bodacious, Bonny, Bonzer, Bosomy, Bottomless, Brazen, Breathtaking, Brilliant, Buccal, Budding, Buff, Built, Bulging, Buoyant, Bursting, Busty, Buxom.
- Callipygous, Candescent, Canoodling, Captivating, Cared for, Caressible, Caressing, Caring, Carnal, Charmed, Charming, Cherished, Cherishing, Cherry, Chiseled, Choice, Choicest, Chosen, Climactic, Cock-a-hoop, Cocky, Columbine, Come-at-able, Come-hither, Comely, Coming, Co-mingling, Companionable, Compassionate, Compatible, Compelling, Complaisant, Concupiscent, Confelicitous, Conjugate, Connected, Connective, Consensual, Consonant, Consummate, Convulsive, Coquettish, Coruscant, Courtly, Cozy, Coy, Crazy about, Creamy, Cuddlesome, Cuddly, Culminating, Curvaceous, Curvy, Cute.
- Dapatical, Dapper, Darling, Dashing, Dazzling, Dear, Dearest, Debonair, Delicate, Delectable, Delicious, Delightful, Demulcent, Desired, Desirable, Desirous, Devoted, Dewy, Disarming, Divine, Doable, Doting, Dreamy, Dulcet, Dynamite.
- Eager, Easy, Ecstatic, Effervescent, Elastic, Elated, Elating, Electric, Electrifying, Elegant, Eligible, Emerging, Enamoured, Enamouring, Enchanted, Enchanting, Endeared, Endearing, Endowed, Energizing, Engaging, Engorged, Enjoyable, Enjoyed, Enlivened, Enlivening, Enough, Enrapturing, Enriching, Enthralling, Enthusiastic, Enticed, Enticing, Entrancing, Epigamic, Equal, Equipollent, Equipped, Erect, Erogenous, Erogenized, Erotic, Evocative, Eruptive, Exceptional, Excited, Exciting, Exhilarating, Expergefacient, Exploding, Exquisite, Exotic, Extraordinary, Eye-catching, Eyesome.
- Fab, Fabulous, Fair, Fantastic, Fascinating, Favoured, Favourite, Featous, Feelgood, Feeling, Feline, Felt, Feminine, Fertile, Fervid, Fetching, Fiery, Filled, Filling, Fine, Finer, Finest, Firm, First-class, Fit, Five-star, Flavourful, Flavoursome, Flawless, Fleshy, Flexible, Flirtatious, Flirty, Flower-like, Flurried, Fond, Fondling, Forbearing, Foxy, Frabjous, Frenzied, Fresh, Frisky, Frolicsome, Fuckable, Fulfilled, Fulfilling, Fulgent, Full, Fun.
- Gallant, Game, Generous, Gamesome, Gelastic, Genetic, Gentle, Gentlemanly, Genuine, Getable, Get-at-able, Giving, Glabrous, Glamorous, Gleaming, Glistening, Glowing, Gnarly, Goodhearted, Good-humoured, Good-looking, Gooshy, Gorgeous, Graceful, Gracile, Gracious, Gradely, Gratifying, Grinding, Gushing, Gushy, Guttural, Gymnastic.
- Handsome, Hard, Harmonious, Haunting, Heartfelt, Heart-stopping, Heavenly, High-class, High quality, High-spirited, Honeyed, Honourable, Honoured, Horizontal, Horny, Hot, Huggy, Huggable, Hunky, Hypnotic.
- Ideal, Illecebrous, Illimitable, Immeasurable, Impassioned, Impeccable, Impish, Impressive, Incomparable, Indomitable, Inebriating, Infatuated, Infatuating, In fine fettle (good spirits), Ineffable, Infinite, Ingoing, Inguinal, Inimitable, In my heart, Inseparable, Inspiriting, Interconnected, Intense, Interesting, Interfused, Interfusing, Intertwined, Intertwining, Intimate, Intoxicating, Intriguing, Invigorating, Inviting, Irrepressible, Irresistible.
- Jimp, Joyous, Juicy, Junoesque.
- Ladylike, Laudable, Lautitious, Lepid, Liberating, Libertine, Libidinous, Liefly, Lickable, Likable, Liked, Like-minded, Light, Limber, Lingual, Lissome, Lithe, Lithesome, Lovable, Loved, Lovely, Lovesick, Loving, Loyal, Lubricious, Lucky, Luscious, Lush, Lusory, Lusty.
- Mad about, Magical, Magistral, Magnetic, Magnificent, Major league, Malleable, Manly, Mannerly, Margaric, Margaritiferous, Marmorial, Masculine, Massagable, Masterful, Matchless, Maximal, Melded, Mellifluous, Melliloquent, Mellisonant, Memorable, Meracious, Mesmerizing, Miraculous, Mirthful, Mischievous, Moist, Most excellent, Mouthwatering, Moving, Multidimensional, Muscular, Mutual.
- Natty, Natural, Naughty, Near to one’s heart, Necessary, Needed, Never-failing, Nice, Nifty, Nimble, Nippy, Nitid, Noctiflorous, Nonpareil, Nourishing, Nubigenous, Nubile, Number one, Numero uno, Nutty about, Nuts over.
Use these to describe an “Oh!”
- Olympian, One, One and only, Oneiric, On-the-button, Ooshy, Oozing, Oozy, Open, Open-hearted, Open-minded, Optimal, Optimum, Oral, Orgasmic, Original, Orphean, Oscular, Out-of-sight, Out-of-this-world, Outstanding, Overflowing, Overjoying.
- Palpating, Palpitating, Paridisiacal, Participative, Participatory, Passionate, Peachy, Peach-like, Peachy keen, Pelvic, Perky, Pert, Partial, Penetrant, Penetrating, Peregal, Perfect, Permissive, Permeating, Personable, Personal, Pert, Petite, Phenomabomb (slang), Phenomenal, Pheromonal, Picked, Picturesque, Pierean, Pillowy, Pink, Piquant, Playful, Pleasant, Pleasing, Pleasurable, Pliable, Plowing, Pluckable, Plum, Plummy, Plunging, Poetic, Polite, Pollent, Porcelain, Positive, Pounding, Potent, Pouty, Powerful, Precious, Preferred, Prefulgent, Premium, Prepossessing, Presenting, Pretty, Priceless, Prickly, Pricking, Primal, Prime, Primed, Primo, Principled, Pro, Probative, Profulgent, Protean, Provocative, Prized, Prize-winning, Promising, Prurient, Pulchritudinous, Pukka, Pulsating, Pulsing, Pukka, Pumped, Pumped up, Pumping, Pure.
- Qualitative, Quality, Quintessential.
- Racy, Rad, Radiant, Randy, Rapturous, Rare, Rascally, Rathe, Ravishing, Ready, Receptive, Recherché, Reciprocal, Redolent, Refreshing, Refulgent, Rejuvenating, Relaxing, Reliable, Relished, Relishing, Remarkable, Reproductive, Respectable, Respected, Restorative, Reverberant, Revitalizing, Reviviscent, Rewarding, Rhapsodic, Right on, Risorial, Risqué, Robust, Rollicking, Romantic, Rosy, Roused, Rousing, Rutilant.
- Sanguine, Satisfied, Satisfying, Saturnalian, Saucy, Satiny, Savoury, Scented, Scintillant, Scintillated, Scintillating, Scintillescent, Scrumptious, Sculpted, Second-to-none, Seductive, Select, selected, Sensate, Sensational, Sensuous, Sensual, Sentimental, Sensitive, Sexual, Sexy, Shapely, Shimmering, Shining, Shiny-eyed, Shipshape, Sightly, Silken, Silky, Sincere, Sinewy, Sinuous, Slamin’, Sleek, Slinky, Slippery, Smashing, Smiling, Smitten, Smooth, Snugly, Soft, Sonsy, Solacious, Solid gold, Something else, Sought, Spanking, Sparkling, Special, Spectacular, Spellbinding, Spicy, Spiffy, Spirited, Spiritual, Splendiferous, Splendorous, Spread, Sprightly, Spunky, Squeezy, Squirting, Squishy, Statuesque, Steamy, Stellar, Sterling, Sthenic, Stimulating, Stimulative, Stimulatory, Stirring, Strapping, Stunning, Striking, Stylish, Suave, Suaveolent, Sublime, Succulent, Suckable, Sufficient, Suggestive, Suitable, Suited, Sultry, Sumptuous, Sunny, Super, Super-angelic, Superb, Super-duper, Super-excellent, Superior, Superlative, Supple, Supported, Supporting, Supportive, Supreme, Surpassing, Svelte, Swarthy, Swaying, Sweaty, Sweet, Sweet-smelling, Swell, Swelling, Swirling, Swollen, Sybaritic, Synergistic, Supernal.
- Tantalizing, Tasty, Teasing, Tempean, Tempting, Tender, Terrific, There, Thoughtful, Thrilling, Throbbing, Thrusting, Thumping, Ticklish, Tight, Tip-top, Titillated, Titillating, Toe-curling, Toe-spreading, Toothsome, Totally-tubular, Tops, Top drawer, Topless, Touchable, Touching, Transcendent, Transnormal, Treasurable, Treasured, Tremendous, Trim, True, True-blue, Trusted, Trustworthy, Trusty, Tumescent, Tumid, Turgid, Twenty-four carat, Twitterpated, Twitterpating, Tympanic.
If I could change the alphabet I’d put U and I together.
- Unabashed, Uncommon, Undulating, Unencumbered, Unfettered, Unified, Unifying, Unique, Unisonous, Unisonant, Unisonal, United, Uniting, Unlimited, Unparalleled, Unrivalled, Untarnished, Unsurpassed, Unusual, Unwithdrawing, Unzymotic, Up-and-coming, Upbuilding, Upcoming, Up Front, Uplifting, Upright, Upstanding, Upwardly, Uxorial.
- Valuable, Valued, Vegete, Velvety, Venerated, Venust, Vernal, Versatile, Vibrant, Vigorous, Virile, Vital, Vitalizing, Vitative, Vivacious, Vivifying, Voluptuary, Voluptuous.
- Wanted, Warm, Warm-hearted, Welcome, Welcoming, Well-built, Well-liked, Well-made, Well-proportioned, Well-received, Well-suited, Wet, Wild, Wild about, Wiggly, Whimsical, Whiz-bang, Wholehearted, Willing, Winning, Winsome, With it, Without equal, Womanly, Wonderful, Wondrous, World class, Worthy, Wriggly, Writhing.
- Zazzy, Zestful and Zesty.
A few Rare Positive Nouns:
Agacerie n. allurement; coquetry; enchantment; enticement
Androphile n. one who is attracted to men
Beguin n. infatuation
Billet-doux n. a love letter
Lenity n. forgiveness; leniency
Gynecophilia n. attraction to women aka Gynephilia and Gynophilia
Pygophile n. one who loves the human buttocks
Sexology n. the study of sex
Volupty n. Voluptuousness
There are Many More Personal Adjectives that could be romantic to the person who it befits.
Cuddly Word Search Puzzle The Cuddly Chronicles
Less amorous words to describe quality women can be found in the Motherly List.