“We’re coming for you!”
“Flower power was a slogan used during the late 1960s and early 1970s as a symbol of passive resistance and non-violence ideology.” – Wikipedia
Photo credit: Stoonn via FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Water is mandatory for life (as Earth knows it*) and is thereby necessary when undertaking terraforming. Flowers have been garnering energy from the gentle power of water’s capillary action ever since plants first raised their little heads during Earth’s first terraformation. Capillary action utilizes the omnipresent surface tension property of water. It’s also necessary for proper functioning of the human body. Humans are mostly comprised of water and this flower power is within each of them.
Capillary Action is a Perpetual Motion Pump.
The city of New Westminster, in British Columbia, took the integral capillary action a of flowers a step further, with their flower box terraformation, to benefit plants with shallower root systems in coexisting alongside their more deeply rooted counterparts.
New Westminster Flower Box photo courtesy of Claude Lemieux for the city of New Westminster
Years ago the Horticulture Department of the city of New Westminster discovered that a short piece (no more than 24 inches) of yacht braid polyester rope** (which was actually advertised as ‘non-absorptive’) planted vertically in the soil of their flower boxes, would actually “squirt” water, drawn from a deeper reservoir, out of its top. The capillarity is higher in a fiber rope than it is in a standard glass capillary tube. A rope segment deployed this way is effectively a water pump that never ceases to function, with no energy input, in an apparently closed system.
The amount of EMF that can be generated from the capillary action of water is negligible. It would take an inordinately large power plant to generate enough power for an average household, for example. The important thing is that water breaks the rule and that the fundamental principle of energy conservancy isn’t a Universal Law. The surface tension of water never gets depleted and capillary action’s perpetuity IS a universal law everywhere that water/life exists*.
1) Even though they dramatically displace the environment, river and tidal energy dams are a anthropologically understandable way to have historically generated significant amounts of hydroelectricity on any hydrous planet. Moving forward, however, it’s good to see that humans have developed Blue Energy for environmentally friendly scalable power generation from either river currents or ocean tides which isn’t dependent on the height/depth of the water.
2) Another hydroelectric resource is the implosion energy of the Schauberger water vortex.
“At the time I was still unaware that in water the greatest secret lay hidden.” Victor Schauberger
Victor Schauberger Vortex
“How could we have missed this universal machine? Why have we ignored the vortex, the workhorse of the universe.” William Baumgartner
3) Notice the vortexes on the home page of Blacklight Power. Researchers and scientists from NASA and the U.S. Navy are among those who have contributed to this private company. They use H2O vapor as the source of H2 fuel tightening its electron radii into a “Hydrino” which results in an immediate release of an overunity energy yield 200 times greater than merely burning H2. At 10 times more energy output than is invested into the process this overunity yield is significantly greater than that of energy resource number 4…
4) Water’s cavitation (the knocking sound sometimes heard in pipes). Deuterium (aka heavy water) fuses more rapidly than tap water and is therefore most often the preferred fuel for sonofusion aka. sonoluminescence, or bubble fusion.
“Sonofusion has the potential for the complete replacement of CO2-producing fuels. This would have world-changing consequences.” Roger Stringham, PhD sonofusion pioneer
James Grigg’s hydrosonic pump, a cold fusion cavitation device now retitled the Shockwave Power Reactor (SPR), is available for sale today from Hydrodynamics Inc. It delivers its (160%) overunity yield into biofuel and petroleum industry processes, among others, and is currently commercially available to laboratories.
5) A SPR’s hot water output propelling a tapered auger heat engine made of Memory Metal (NITINOL) could benefit from compound overunity efficiencies. Many articles have been written and many patents have been granted for Memory Metal. So far, however, the Earthly applications appear to have been limited to high stress medical implants and novelty toys. The compound efficiency of these two devices could significantly reduce organizational utility bills.
The children of Earth will finally come of age when they’ve embraced this life energy which is in accord with the laws of nature. Water is within humans, falling from the sky, and all around them. This resource really should be much more developed by now on this planet. It doesn’t usually take life forms this long.
“For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, that spreadeth out its roots by the river, and shall not fear when heat cometh, but its leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.” – Jeremiah 17:8
It’s the birth rite of life.
This book (from U.K.), by Jeane Manning & Joel Garbon, is unavailable in North America
*Edgar Cayce gave readings regarding non-flesh-and-blood soul entities inhabiting our solar system as entities living largely within and about the fourth and fifth dimensional environs of its planets. Source
**For convenience sake the city of New Westminster has since replaced the rope with a piece of the slower felt liner already used in the flower boxes.
To be notified of future, infrequent, posts hit the “Entries RSS” (Really Simple Syndication) button.